You’ve had the grant offer from the Welsh Assembly, signed and returned their Offer of Funding form. What happens next?
- Complete and return the Spectrum New Customer Order Form – if you don’t have this, or have mislaid it, you can download it here.
- Await email of confirmed ‘Go Live’ date – this will be late December at the earliest.
- Request migration authorisation code MAC – from your broadband provider; inform Spectrum if this causes problems
- Spectrum will confirm when you will receive the service (approx 2 weeks)
- Spectrum provide you with a router and welcome pack
When the service goes live provide:
- Speed test – as per grant application
- Spectrum Internet will invoice you for £999.99
- You relay the invoice to Welsh Government along with the Elective Funding Claim Form which you should have retained from the Welsh Government grant offer pack.
Click here if you’ve had the grant offer but not yet returned the Offer of Funding form
This page is available in Welsh and in English. Click the Select Language button below to select the language of choice.